Saturday, June 5, 2010
Wanna Bo Bunny Crop?
Bunny Blog Rules-
Flat Bunny is anxious to get acquainted with true BoBunny fans (come be her friend on facebook, just search for Flat BoBunny) at a BoBunny sponsored crop. When Flat Bunny comes to visit, she will bring materials for a BoBunny crop! If you coordinate with a BoBunny retail store, Flat Bunny will bring materials so you can invite 9 of your friends to the crop for a total of 10. If there is not a retail store within a 50 mile radius, Flat Bunny will come with material for you and 4 friends to enjoy!
What you need to do-
1. Create an invitation featuring BoBunny products and send a digital image to email@example.com along with signed business card from your favorite BoBunny retail store.*
2. Flat Bunny will post the card images she receives on the BoBunny blog (you will be famous!).
3. On the 10th of each month, she will choose her favorite invitation and schedule her travel to meet the winning designer.
4. Flat Bunny likes to be fussed over so you must take lots of pictures during the Crop and send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. This way all her BoBunny friends will be able to follow the adventures of Flat Bunny on the blog.
5. Flat Bunny will be traveling to a new location every month so she must be on her way home no later than the last day of the month. Also, Flat Bunny has her passport so she can travel far and wide.
*If you do not have a retail store within a 50 mile radius, you can still be eligible to win the Crop by including a picture of the 5 friends that will help you host Flat Bunny along with the digital image of your card.
Get your scrap on and let's see what you can create!
Posted by Colleen at 7:57 AM